Bird-X Bird Proof Gel
OUR BEST-SELLING sticky gel makes surfaces uncomfortable for all pest birds, preventing them from roosting
Categories : Bird control products
Tags : Bird Control Products
Bird-Proof® Gel can be used on ledges, sills, beams, rafters, signs, statues, & hundreds of other outdoor surfaces to prevent pest birds from roosting.
This gel does not harm birds – it simply makes surfaces uncomfortable, intimidating, & uninviting. USE AS DIRECTED.
- Discreet & nearly invisible – great for high-profile applications!
- Cost-effective, simple bird control method
- Lasts for about a year on average
- Crows & Blackbirds
- Grackles and other Birds.
Ideal for use at:
- Recommended for use on any surface birds can land on,
- Effective coverage: 10 linear feet per tube (case of 12 covers 120 linear feet)
- Thoroughly clean building surface (remove droppings, dust, etc.) and dry it before applying Bird Proof Gel.
- Cut tip of tube off with cutters, Screw nozzle on tip of tube and cut nozzle 1/2 way down.
- Load and lock tube into caulking gun, apply in strips in a wave-like fashion in a 1/4-inch bead for small birds, 3/8-inch for medium birds and 1/2-inch for larger birds. For wider areas, more than one bead may be necessary.
To remove, use scraper and then wipe the area with soap, water and a rag.