Live monitoring: engine hour meter, tachometer, glycerin filler pressure gauge, and oil gauge.
Sturdy construction: Anti-vibration mount, All-steel construction with Z-base rails for easier vehicle mounting.
Spray is pressure-based, not pump-based, Compatible with almost all chemicals labeled for ULV use.
- Manual Control: The manual-control variant uses a floating flow meter, a manual flow controller, and a manually adjustable spray nozzle (swivels 360 degrees both horizontally and vertically)
- Remote Control: The remote-control variant uses a digital display meter, remote cabin flow controller, and remote-controlled spray nozzle (swivels 360 degrees horizontal, 240 degrees vertical).
- 18 hp, V-twin cylinder, electric start with oil filter
- Start up
- Electric start, 12V
- Formulation Output
- 0 to 33.96 ounces (1 litres) per minute
- Particle Size
- 90% of fog droplets are less than 20 microns in diameter,
recommend Flow Rate ULV 0.12 liter/minute (4.07oz)
- Formulation Tank
- 16.08 gallons (60 liters), corrosion resistant
- Fuel Tank
- 9.65 gallons (36 liters) with gauge
- Flush Tank
- 1.34 gallons (5 liters), corrosion resistant
- Rotary, positive displacement, 188.34 CFM/ 5.33CBM/M,
pressure, 500mbar when engine speed at 2800RPM
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 122 x 107 x 108 cm
- Net weight
- 150 Kgs